Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Check List

As I stated in an earlier post, I've decided to create a check list consisting of all the things I need to get done before I leave for London on January 4, so here it is:



X
Buy a Plane Ticket

Apply for a Student Visa

Make Travel Plans to and from the Airport

Make a list of places you want to visit while in London

Make Photocopies of Important Documents (Passport, Acceptance Letter, Credit Cards)

Buy a Journal to Document your Time in London

Bring an Item from the U.S. that you can’t find in London

X
Install a Money Converter App on iPod

Find out more about the University of Westminster

Apply for a Train Pass

Print Train Routes

Compare Travel Costs: Rail vs. Bus

Research Hot Spots for Dining, Touring, Shopping, etc.

Read Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment